I've seen a lot of dull or old-fashioned Christian web sites over the years but thankfully that's changing. Churches and ministries have come into the 21st century and started to embrace new design ideas with the realisation that a well designed website is necessary for the internet savvy world we live in. Christian Designs is a showcase of the very best of those designs.
The links to other websites on Christian Designs are for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse the websites. I have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
One night in March 1983 having reached the end of myself after years of drink and drug abuse, I lay in bed and asked a question into the air "Could there really have been a Jesus?". At the time I didn't know why I was even asking such a question. Looking back I can see that question was prompted by the God of the bible.
When I awoke the next morning that question had been answered. I had been instantly set free from drink and drug abuse and I knew, that I knew, that I knew, Jesus was exactly who he said he was, the Son of God sent into the world to save the world. So began a life long journey of getting to know the One who had saved me from my destructive self.
What I believe
- I believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- I believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- I believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory..
- I believe that all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation, and that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
- I believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life.
- I believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment.
- I believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the Church.